Posted by zhetrin > 2014-10-10 10:08 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone. I'd been planning to get into real estate investment now that I saved enough in my savings. Considering the condition in Singapore property market right now, I have heard people saying it's better to avoid Singapore. Now I'm interested in Malaysia property investment yet I chanced upon this article https://weinvest.net/blog/investing-in-iskandar-malaysia-properties-should-you/ and am having a second thought. Is there anyone here who has experience in investing in either countries? How is it for you. Would love to hear from both side.

1 person likes this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by zhetrin 2014-10-20 15:18

Posted by kilbertver > 2014-10-10 14:00 | Report Abuse

The way I see it people need to take life into their own hands now days, you can do that by learning how to trade the markets. I've been learning to the website Emini S&P Trading Secret they have excellent videos and I just got their deal they are running and I'm very happy with their course material. The instructor is a very knowledgeable trader. I've been doing really well so far and my goal is within one month to quit my job and I believe I can do it.

zhetrin

3 posts

Posted by zhetrin > 2014-10-20 15:18 | Report Abuse

hi killbertver,

thanks for your reply and suggestions. But currently I am looking more for property investment. A bit crazy but my family is quite superstitious about investment types, which type you should go and locations and stuffs so since they had suggested for me to do properties, I am looking towards that sector. :).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz