Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by albertlaw 2013-08-22 13:15

Posted by alex90gray > 2013-08-19 16:01 | Report Abuse

it is a good to see going chart up...

albertlaw

287 posts

Posted by albertlaw > 2013-08-22 13:15 | Report Abuse

nauhchop wrote:
The land that rowsley has under Peter lim is at medini iskandar area where not under restriction of 500k rm rule. However i am not sure whether rowsley land will also be exempted from 500k restriction. Nevertheless it is not a big concern because for developer margin in iskandar they will make money. Any news will still have to wait after capitaland launch their sales in iskandar danga area on govt cap and raising it to minimum 1mill rm. because malaysia also has land under kazahnah in singapore yet to be launched during the land exchange program for the railway

However a lot of buyers buy iskandar because agents are investors themselves and frying the iskandar dream on capital appreciation and rental. But there is no mnc there, no large commercial, so how to have a rental market when jb itself is full of cheap homes outside iskandar? 1000ringgit i can rent 1 beautiful semi d in jb. So i find it stupid that investors buy the notion that their properties can be easily rentable.

Capital appreciation is inflated by developers who want to sell their future launches higher, that is why ppl see a price increase which is determined by developer not market.

That is why currently developers will make money from iskandar and not property buyers in general.
Peter Lim good at milking from the market...so with the billions and billions of Rowsley shares including the billions of warrants that can be exercised into Rowsley shares,seems not worth to take the bonus of 2 free warrants for every 1 Rowsley shares held..anyway those Rowsley I bought are un the money ..will take some profits in case...
Rate This Post: Useful To Me Not Useful To Me
dingbat
Senior
22-Aug-2013 08:43 About dingbat Contact Quote!

The multi-million question is when is the ex-date, or even the looming cum date... what are the critical dates investors should look out for... hope it's not another bubble busting yongnam.

Every 1 Rowsley shares 2 free warrants exercisable into Rowsley shares at $0.18 each...theoretically ( 47+18 x 2)/3 =27.7cts..don't forget billions & billion of new shares will be issued at 15cts to RSP Architects & Iskander ppties..so all these parties hve instant profit..more dilution when the warrants are exercised into mother shares..so call free is not free after all..after ex-all will likley drop below theoretical price..normally the case..fyi..trade with care..Peter Lim he will milk you and noy U to milk him..see the Raffles Town Club..claim a few thousand members..turned up 30000 members

Post a Comment
Market Buzz